“Demon Deacons should not be demeaned or exposed to harm when pursuing involvement at Wake Forest University.”
“Wake Forest University prohibits all forms of hazing which may result in physical and psychological harm to a person.”
Hazing Hotline 336.758.HAZE (4293)
A phone mailbox is available to members of the Wake Forest community who wish to report anonymously any student behavior which may be of a hazing nature. Such reports will be followed up by the Office of the Dean of Students and appropriate action taken.
Hazing in the News
- University of Kansas suspends two fraternities, alleges culture of hazing
-The Kansas City Star
- As campus life returns, so does concern over hazing
- What is hazing, and why does it exist on college campuses?
-The Columbus Dispatch
- Anti-Hazing Coalition national event advocates to eradicate hazing at Penn State, college campuses
-Daily Collegian, Penn State University
- If student deaths won’t stop fraternity hazing, what will?